I want to personally thank you for being a part of the Kendall Auto family. As a family-owned Pacific Northwest company, we know very well what family means. It means above all else, that the safety of our automotive family is our number one priority. Our customers and employees deserve nothing less than the best that we can offer in this regard. Accordingly, considering the current global COVID-19 health crisis, we have taken several steps to ensure the safety of our automotive family. First and foremost, we provide consistent communication to our team members to reiterate the absolute necessity of staying home if they are exhibiting any of the COVID-19 symptoms as identified by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We would likewise urge all consumers to stay home and self-isolate if they are experiencing any of these symptoms.
We view it as our shared responsibility to rely on facts, remain calm and take measured appropriate precautions as recommended by the CDC. To that end we have asked all Kendall Dealerships to adopt additional measures to maintain clean environments and avoid the spread of germs in every way possible. We have asked our Kendall team members to implement the following measures:
• Additional supplies of hand sanitizers wherever possible. Cleaning supplies and gloves have been distributed throughout our organization, as have protocols for their use.
• Additional measures are being taken by our daytime and nighttime cleaning crews to assure that our facilities are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
• All self-serve food and drink preparation is halted until further notice.
• The interior of each customer car and loaner vehicle will be wiped with disinfectant prior to being returned or offered to the customer.
• Limited the courtesy shuttle van occupants to one family or one customer at a time and implemented stringent cleaning before every ride.
• We always want to be polite and welcoming at Kendall Dealerships, but we have asked our employees to refrain from shaking hands or hugging customers or each other. We have implemented other social distancing guidelines during this time.
• We have asked all employees to wash hands consistently during their shift and noted that such hand washing should occur with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
• We offer a totally online buying experience with home delivery for those customers not comfortable coming into the dealership. We also offer pick up and delivery of your vehicle for service.
Kendall has been in business for 84 years in the Pacific Northwest. We are an organization founded on the basic principles of family and treating each other in a manner we would want to be treated. This philosophy has guided us throughout our history, and it is this philosophy that guides us today.
Should anyone at Kendall become infected, we will take immediate and appropriate measures as highlighted by the CDC. You have our commitment that we will make all decisions with the safety of our customers and employees in mind. We are all in this together and we look forward to seeing you on the other side of this health crisis.
Kendall Automotive Group Inc.
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.